The eCap Summit is a yearly event in which industry leaders and executives engage in unique and direct discussions focused on the evolving market shift through one-on-one networking sessions and other activities, and we are incredibly excited to be in attendance.
This year, Marina Aslanyan, SmartLinx CEO, will be participating in an illuminating panel alongside other healthcare thought leaders, to discuss the current staffing crisis, employee turnover and retention, and how the future of healthcare technology and automation can help to solve for these issues.
You can catch the panel, Building Resilience: Navigating the Standards and Solutions of a Complex Labor Market, on Monday February 7th, 2022, at 11:15AM-12:15PM ET.
Some key points Marina will be discussing include:
- The challenges that operators are faced with when it comes to adopting technology and why long-term care may be slower to embrace technology automation than other industries.
- Ongoing labor shortage strategies, attracting and retaining staff and building a pipeline for new talent.
- Cultivating increased satisfaction in the workplace through flexible work scheduling, financial wellness, and increased engagement to reduce turnover and increase employee satisfaction.
- Embracing the use of staffing agencies to fill a critical need when work and scheduling are unpredictable.
- Creating sustainable solutions for the digital transformation and ever-changing regulatory polices brought on or exacerbated by the pandemic.
You’ll also be able to connect with SmartLinx Sales, Customer Service, and Solution experts to learn more about our award-winning workforce management platform built specifically for senior care, featuring:
- Payroll Based Journaling in under 5 minutes
- Census-driven Scheduling
- Real-time Five-Star Analytics
- Integrated Agency and Staff Management
Additionally, we’ll be hosting the first-ever, live demo of the SmartLinx Staffing Marketplace – the only solution built to provide visibility into your entire staffing ecosystem and help you control your agency spend through an automated staffing process with direct access to staffing agencies right from your platform. Secure your time to see Staffing Marketplace live here.
You can also see a personalized demo any time between 9:30AM – 1:30PM on February 6th and 7th in the private meeting room located at the Cozen O'Conner Main Networking Floor.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about eCAP, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.